Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 Yamaha SX 700 triple- I'm selling a used Yamaha sled which is in excellent condition mechanically and physically. It's come to the point where I have no time and can't afford to ride anymore which is why I'm going to unleash the bad boy to someone who is going to use it. The sled has close to $10,000 in upgrades in it, way too many to list. Just a few include Stainless Ceramic triple pipes, new head, V-Force Delta reeds, 196 stainless studs w/ backers, New 10" Woody's carbides, tunnel protector, new tricked clutches, mirrors, shield warmer ready and I have always put AMS oil in it. It has 4326 miles which I think is low for a 97 sled. This thing hauls butt it's got alot of power and it is lightweight to boot. I'm in Dearborn, Mi but the sled may be on show in Davison, Mi. Give me a call anytime if your interested, ask for Fred (313) 478-0995. You can also contact me by email at [email protected] $3500 OBO

·
Registered
821 Posts
What are the other upgrades? So far you've only mentioned about 1500$ in extras.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Originally posted by _FURF_
[br]What are the other upgrades? So far you've only mentioned about 1500$ in extras.
Niiice, even canadian funds not even close! Could be pesos?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Lets see it...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
pics would make me interested

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
maybe this guy is a scamer think about it he has 0 other posts no info on him self all he gives is an email address... i saw post pics here as a sign of good faith

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you tell me how to post pics I will. No, I'm not a scammer I have no intension of ripping anyone off. I thought I gave my phone number as well though, it's (313) 478-0995 call me anytimethat's good for you. I have no other posts or info because I just found this forum and want to sell my sled. I'll even add info if that helps me prove I'm not out to screw someone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It may help out for you to add something to this site other then an outlet to just unload your stuff. Its hard to tell a scam from a deal these days. Click the attach icon and load a picture, or place it in photo-bucket and link it to this post. I would like to see your Yammi.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Still cant seem to see where the $10,000 in upgrades are.

·
Registered
307 Posts
You all are just brutal, the guy gave a dang phone number. Maybe if you think it is a scam you should give the guy a call and see, or maybe its because people arent really interested in the sled, but instead just want to give someone a hard time. If you dont think it is worth something, well dont post anything and dont buy it. I bet if you called him he would tell you more. I have seen this numerous times on this site and it pisses me off, and this is also why i dont have my sleds posted on here stating they are for sale. By the way, some people jsut register on these sights when they want to sell a sled, who cares if he doesnt have his info filled out. Come on people think about it for a second, my suggestion to moderators is make a list of everyone who makes negative posts so when they try selling something we can give it right back to them!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks corps, I agree.... I haven't received one call yet about it but I'm thinking about putting it on like a mainstream trader site as well. What have you used corps?

To close this post I'm gonna say, someone make me an offer..... we can deal... $2700 OBO.....

fredshe[email protected]
(313) 478-0995

·
Registered
307 Posts
consignment at the local polaris dealer. The red XC I have is still with me here in WA DC, but i leave for MN on Sunday to bring it back permanantly. I am selling ym sleds to focus on my passion for quad racing, no time for both hobbies when your racing quads year round.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you. It sure hauls too.... it was a good beginner sled for me to learn but when I wanted to tear down a straight away or roostertail it sure did the job. Hopefully in a few years when I get some more money I will buy a new Yamaha and get back in the sport.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
nice looking sled. I have one like it, I like the pipes and clutch work, been thinking about those upgrades myself. been a verry good sled.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, the mods really impressed me. Yea, you can't go wrong with a Yamaha. They are great sleds....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts