Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All prices listed do not include shipping, I will only ship to the lower 48 states in the US ONLY

Payments to be made by US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS or if using PayPal add 3% to the price of the part

If interested post here or PM me.

Polaris 96 XLT Mono block cylinder with 2 good usable piston, $75 FIRM, the price will go up once the cold weather gets closer.

2009126111210736_8010.jpg

20091261122658_8010.jpg

Polaris 488 Fan cooled cylinders/heads/pistons/carb boots/hardware and metal cylinder shrouds, these jugs can be used with a good cleanup and hone job or hone them .005 over and get a new set of .005 over sized pistons and virtually have a new top end, $50

97-98 Polaris XCR 440 cylinder, LRM ported, NEW nicasil plating, $25

97-00 Polaris Big Block 700 head water cover, powder coated YELLOW, $15

Polaris EDGE CDI box # CU 7205 $50

Polaris kokusan EDGE Stator and Flywheel $125 for both or will separate, $50 for the flywheel, $75 for the stator
Stator part #4010297 1E
Flywheel part # 4010629 14 Degree only FP 9114
Will fit many different years and models,

Stator fitment link:http://parts.polarisind.com/OtherAssemblies.asp?partid=4010297

Flywheel fitment link:http://parts.polarisind.com/OtherAssemblies.asp?partid=4010629

Polaris 97 Indy Trail/Super Sport 488 fan CDI box $50
will fit many different years and models,

CDI box fitment link:http://parts.polarisind.com/OtherAssemblies.asp?partid=3084007

Polaris 97 Indy Trail/Super Sport Stator and Flywheel $50
will fit other years and models also.

Early 90's Polaris Electric fuel gauge and sending unit $15

Polaris XLT/XCR Mikuni fuel pump with fuel lines $25

Polaris XLT/XCR mono block 3 line oil pump W/drive gear $25

Polaris 100 MPH Speedo with 1348 miles on odometer $15

200912610564296_8010.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All parts listed still available.....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
how does that electric fuel gauge install, does the tank need to be specific for it?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dodgetruck2 said:
how does that electric fuel gauge install, does the tank need to be specific for it?
It can be installed on any full length Polaris 1 piece seat/tank, under the seat cover on the front left corner on top there is a place that is molded into the tank that has to be cutout for installing it, if my memory serves me correctly I took this one out of a 96 Indy 500 EFI, but as said will work on many different models, its wired to plug into the older style wedge chassis gauge pod wiring with the older style 4 inch gauges but can be hooked up on newer sleds also by cutting the plug off and wiring it in directly.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All parts will be at the Hastings 500 swap meet in Hastings Mi this Saturday, if anything on this list sells It will be posted SOLD on Sunday.....

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I really want a GEN II light cover, blue, let me know if you can find one.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tdgbigfoot said:
I will take a look around for one of those but they are not too popular here in Mi as the red and blue ones are not legal for use on the trails, most of the ones I see are the smoked ones.

·
Registered
54 Posts
98700xc said:
tdgbigfoot said:
I will take a look around for one of those but they are not too popular here in Mi as the red and blue ones are not legal for use on the trails, most of the ones I see are the smoked ones.
wil those 488 cylinders bolt to a 440 fan block?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the crankshaft stroke is the same on the 440 I am pretty sure they will bolt on but you would probably have to use the 488 CDI also, I can check later to see if the crank cases and crank are compatible.

·
Registered
454 Posts
If you still have the sending unit and fuel gauge, will you accept a western union money transfer for the price and shipping. Its would be shipped to 61265 zip code.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BrianLee said:
If you still have the sending unit and fuel gauge, will you accept a western union money transfer for the price and shipping. Its would be shipped to 61265 zip code.
I will accept a western union money order,but I'm not open to doing the transfer deal where I would have to go to a western union office to get the funds, USPS flat rate priority shipping will be $10.70, I'll let you have the fuel gauge setup for $10 bucks, so a total of $20.70 will get it to you, let me know if you want it and if so PM me your address details and I will do the same.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
488 Fan cooled cylinders and heads have been SOLD!!!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sale pending on the XLT mono cylinder and pistons, all other parts available and need to GO>>>>>

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
XLT mono block and two pistons have been SOLD!!!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Most items sold. Please see 98700xc's other topic for the rest of the items.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EDGE Stator has been SOLD

XCR 440 Cylinder has been SOLD

Edge flywheel and CDI still available
97 Indy trail Stator,Flywheel and CDI still available, will fit any 440 or 488 Fan cooled motor from 95-99

anything else that is not posted sold is still available, please inquire or make offers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.