Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several old sleds that have some good parts on them. I have two old Massey Fergusons with the Wide Tracks and a Polaris TX 340 and a few parts from a Skidoo 5500 Blizzard and a Skidoo 340 also an OLD Polaris 500. I don't think I have any engines that are any good. I do havge suspension parts and tracks and drivetrain items. Let me know what you need and I'll check on it for ya.. Thanks.....Marc here is the photobucket link http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/97vette/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,842 Posts
what is the 500 name on the sled?
what year is the tx340? and how much?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IO forgot to ask but does it matter if i just cut the track off the machine or do you want it togethor? If you didn't care if I cut it off then for what you want it for I would go with the massey wide track. My cell is 1-641-344-5150 if you want to call me, thanks....Marc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
im looking for parts for my old 73 ski-doo t'nt 340 i need any and all parts u ahve such as hood...seat...carbs...exaust...please write back and let me know.....im also looking for sum coils for a 1973 sno-jet 340 if u have any around thansk agian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have an old TNT. It did have a nice hood but I think the wind must of grabbed it and broke it. sucks. Tell ya what i will do, I will drag it out of the ditch and take a picture and send it to ya. Seems to me that some people have been sneekin down and taking parts. I took a glance today and I know it doesn't have a seat but I'll see what it does have. As far as coild I have a bunch that I have taken off alot of sleds and have them in a garage. What do yours look like? If you can get a pic of yours you can email it to me at email so then I can make sure I have the correct ones
Originally posted by 73skidoo
[br]im looking for parts for my old 73 ski-doo t'nt 340 i need any and all parts u ahve such as hood...seat...carbs...exaust...please write back and let me know.....im also looking for sum coils for a 1973 sno-jet 340 if u have any around thansk agian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
the hood on my t'nt 340 is ok but cracked on the left side but the seat...is a big thing id like to find cuz its got a custom built seat that looks stupied ill get pics of my sleds and what not asap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by mvvette97
[br]IO forgot to ask but does it matter if i just cut the track off the machine or do you want it togethor? If you didn't care if I cut it off then for what you want it for I would go with the massey wide track. My cell is 1-641-344-5150 if you want to call me, thanks....Marc
Ya, just cutting one is perfectly fine. How much you want to sell them for is what I'd like to know so I can decide.

Bryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tell ya what, I will go get one and see what size of a box I can get it in to so I can see how much the shipping wil be. I'm not looking to make any money on a junk track so you can just pay the shipping charges and you can have it. I'm heading up to the yard right now do I'll get one taken off.
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]
Originally posted by mvvette97
[br]IO forgot to ask but does it matter if i just cut the track off the machine or do you want it togethor? If you didn't care if I cut it off then for what you want it for I would go with the massey wide track. My cell is 1-641-344-5150 if you want to call me, thanks....Marc
Ya, just cutting one is perfectly fine. How much you want to sell them for is what I'd like to know so I can decide.

Bryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,067 Posts
I marvel at the beauty of a 25 year old track that's going to get stuck with studs on a daily basis. Box it up, and get me a quote for shipping to 60561. As soon as you get that to me I'll paypal the money, unless you prefer a Money order?

Thanks again -

bryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I checked on the ups site and I'm pretty sure that 25 will cover it since your not really that far. I take paypal if you want to pay that way. My paypal adress is [email protected] I can also get you a tracking number using UPS
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]I marvel at the beauty of a 25 year old track that's going to get stuck with studs on a daily basis. Box it up, and get me a quote for shipping to 60561. As soon as you get that to me I'll paypal the money, unless you prefer a Money order?

Thanks again -

bryan
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top