Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 2000 Arctic cat zr600 carb. This machine looks awesome! Nicest zr i've ever seen, And it also runs perfect!! Never had any problems with it. Reason for selling is i need the money to pay bills. It has New ski's off a F8, Brand new Camoplat track and 144 studs, clutch kit, MBRP can but it's not too loud, new belt, cleaned carbs, handguards, L.E.D lights all around the sled. THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! Just rebuilt the motor new everything in the motor, 445 miles on new motor, 6445 miles on the body. The spedometer key just broke on me yesterday and havent rode it since so no extra miles would go on it without knowing. Like i said this machine is awesome everywhere, and really fast! It also comes with an Arctic Cat leather jacket and HJC helmet only wore it once and was just washed. Price is at $2,100obo. Call or text me with any questions. (715) 853-1420. Thanks

Email me for Pictures. Looks awesome!!
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.