Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any sleds for sale? I'm looking at options and might make a trip next month or soon. I'm looking for something mid-90's with carbs. Let me know what you have: [email protected]
Thanks,
TJ

·
Registered
711 Posts
Ive got a 2000 Arctic Cat zl 500, has 2600 miles, New 1 1/4 camoplast track, I compleetly rebuilt the rear suspension, and the clutches. It is custom painted and in perfect condition. Has lots of other custom parts. If you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Well it's actually three, but two kind of fit the bill....One is my 02 600 XC, a 99 700 RMK, and a 90 something 340 Indy Trail. The trail isn't really for sale(unless someone offered like $400) it's gonna get tosed in with the RMK if someone buys it, or should I say when they buy the RMK!! But I guess if they didn't want the trail I would do some "Jed in Slednecks" type stuff with it!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i'm selling my 01 mxzx 800, if your interested, you can pm me and i'll give you all the details[:)]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'd sell my 96 XCR Sp, its a great sled, flawless with only 1200 miles but i'd just like something newer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts