Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a lil something to all riders out there and members of Snowmobile Fanatics. The snow seems to be falling or is on its way for most areas. Some already have snow and others have already been out riding.

Be safe out there and remember to watch for others as they normally aren't watching for you. Make sure you let others know where you are going if riding alone and have all the proper gear with or on. Double check when crossing roads etc and double check lake conditions before crossing. Also dont forget to strap them sleds down good and make sure the trailers secured to your rig.

I know theres a bunch more tips but we are all adults so may your common sense be with you.

Also dont forget to stop at a few pit stops and tell them thanks for supporting the trail system etc. They will be very happy to hear a thank you from you or your group. Also dont forget to donate some spair change to any clubs if they have a lil donation box. And please dont steal the trail maps at local stops. Most are just a dollar donation.

If anyone else has anything to add please do. Otherwise to all riders and members have a safe and happy season once you get out to ride!

And may you be riding trails like this(Crosses fingers)
[attachment=56185]

Attachments

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Too bad that pic is not from this year. My favorite qoute is" you stay right, I stay right and we will both get home alright"

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]Too bad that pic is not from this year. My favorite qoute is" you stay right, I stay right and we will both get home alright"
I like that saying.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Please dont drink and ride, save the beers for when the sleds are in the garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts