Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally everyone is coming back to the forum, summer must be just bout over, there gonna be lots of people on here come winter, gonna be busy everyday, ive noticed the last few days lots of new posts, Keep it coming guys!

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
yeh its gettin hard to read all the new replys and post..thats a good thing tho..it going to be busy here once the white gold starts falling from the sky..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yeah BW is really chompin at the bit... Hes got more posts then me now! Cause he got damn high speed! lol

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
hey sledhead, I can take his highspeed away.. for a fee [;)]

Yeah, I am scared to even think about how many posts I'm gonna have by the time winter is over...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im falling behind...im gonna have to kick her into high gear...

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Haydays is just around the corner, and I recently received my first snowmobile mag for the season, so get ready because the season is coming!
Woohoo!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
yeah things are picking up. and winter must be getting near. i just woke up to get ready for work and its only 51 degrees out!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]hey sledhead, I can take his highspeed away.. for a fee [;)]

Yeah, I am scared to even think about how many posts I'm gonna have by the time winter is over...

Hmmmmm.... Interesting... Very interesting... lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Shhh! Let's not all get Woody's too soon (pardon the pun). Remember the last two winters pretty much sucked! Maybe if we act like we don't really care, then we can trick the snow gods.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol, now we in the hottest time of year here in ND...hopefully it stays in the 90s for bout 2 weeks straight with no rain...then rains bout an inch, and stays nice for another 2 or 3 weeks...the comeon snow [:D] gotta get some money for my new sled b4 it snows

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
Snow can stay the hell away until at least november. We are thinking of starting harvest tomorrow, then it's a long trek until that's done.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
November sounds good for the first snow.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any suggestions as to a "prime time" to sell a sled?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Im new to the forum and i can tell you the reason i came is im so bored of summer and these forums are the only escape from it, lol.[:D]

·
Registered
874 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]Snow can stay the hell away until at least november. We are thinking of starting harvest tomorrow, then it's a long trek until that's done.
I can live with November too, but it will be tough. I've started to tinker and modify a little already...I've got the bug a little early this year!

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
We started combining a couple of weeks ago, we are about half done now, iv been spending 13hrs a day in the combine..it really sux

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]November sounds good for the first snow.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any suggestions as to a "prime time" to sell a sled?
I'd say the end of Sept through Oct would be prime time to sell a sled. Summer is on its way out, fall starts, gets cool in the mornings and evenings. People's thoughts will then start turning to the coming season, and will really start thinking about sleds again.

Especially prospective buyers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts