Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You probably noticed a little change. Well, here it is, the much anticipated new forum (did you even know there was a new one coming?) Well, whatever, please play with the new features, if you find bugs, post in bugs forum. Let us know what you like/dislike. I'm sure we can try and keep everyone happy!

Please enjoy the new improved TUSF.

[8D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yes, I think it is almost time for a break, going on a good ole' 20 hours of working on forum code and site for today.
Countless hours other days. I tired...

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Sweeeet!

I really like the "quick reply" at the bottom of the screen.
Nice work!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
There is, i havent put link up yet. I will do in morning.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On my forum, go to the "forum" menu, then go to "topics ->" then go to "recent topics"

It's hard to see, but I"m gonna fix that tomorrow. I'm dead I'm done I'm going to bed. 3.5 hrs of sleep for me tonight. YAY.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
love the new forum looks great, hey pman we are tied in posts(know you said to stop posting about that but just found that worth mentioning)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Looks great guys! Lots of new updates and features, very user friendly. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Looks great guys... I just can't get pictures to post... This is one topic I tried to post pics at... http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3649
Just pointing it out. Not complaining.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris XLTSP
[br]Very nice!! Seems faster too.
I thought so to... But figured it was just me..

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Guys, I really like the new look and feel,
The gallery is great.
Gonna have to have someone tell me how to link to my pics in there for posts but the utility works great.
Keep up the good work

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I'll have to make some sort of walkthru thing for posting pics.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yes, I also forgot to mention with this upgrade deal, to give credit to to someone that has helped me figure out a lot of this code work on my side of the forum. That would be Brad from http://www.ezenetideas.com He helped out on a lot of the difficult stuff and helped me get the things in the right places. Thanks Brad!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I like the new forum, but for me it seems slower than the old one. When I got to recent topics it seems to take forever to load, but that may just be because of the crap load of new members and posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
[purple]What do you think about making the default font size one point larger for us old farts?[/purple][/size=3][/font=Comic Sans MS]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts