Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found what looks to be a rear bogie wheel from a ski doo on the trail between Vergas and Cormorant village on saturday, appears the bearings went and the wheel left the sled, if its yours or you know whos it is let me know.

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Throw it in a "spare parts bin" and next time you're at a swap meet sell it. Or throw it on craigs list. I'm sure the guy who lost it has already ordered a new one.

· Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tughillboy said:
If it actually was someone on the forum would you ship it? I find stuff all the time last Tuesday found a 20 dollar ultimate map of new york laminated
Yes I would, I figured if it was mine I would like it back, just thought I would give it a shot. I was following a couple doos for a short while till they got away from us, I figured it was probably one of theirs, since I didn't see it on the trail on the way to Vergas.

· Registered
5,007 Posts
RAMROD said:
I personally think this is awesome of you!

If more people were like you, the world would be a better place...[thumb][thumb][thumb]
O.K. then...About 5 years ago I found a "pure polaris" hat by a warming shack in silver bay MN. If anyone has lost this item PM me LOL.[thumb]

· Registered
245 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
RAMROD said:
I personally think this is awesome of you!

If more people were like you, the world would be a better place...[thumb][thumb][thumb]
O.K. then...About 5 years ago I found a "pure polaris" hat by a warming shack in silver bay MN. If anyone has lost this item PM me LOL.[thumb]
that was my hat... can i get it back lol

· Registered
2,447 Posts
I've lost hundreds of dollars worth of parts or items on the trail, and it sucks! I lost my 32gb ipod Touch in a black case that plays music two weeks ago on the "C" trail outside of Sudbury ON. Anyone want to return it if they found it? lmao! (i wish). Not to mention all the good studs, idler wheelse, snowflaps, spare spark plugs(found out i had a hole in my tunnel from studs which was big enough for my spare plugs to fall threw lmao

I lost numerous hats also.....

· Registered
9,987 Posts
I recently found a bunch of broken body parts I believe are off of an Arctic Cat.

If you want to reclaim then, check my bonfire pit.

· Registered
3,504 Posts
I found like a 500 dollar kodak camera last year with a skidoo hat in Redfield. I found the owner at Redfield hotel ,he was like "thanks" not even a drink or anything. I was a lil P.O. but he seemed a lil mad when i made him describe it and the pics on it((i wasnt gonna hand over a camera cuz he was the 1st guy to answer me in the bar when i asked if someone lost it on the trail))
If i see somthing on the trail i try to stick it on trail sign or tree to be seen cuz thats what id want someone to do if i lost somthing

· Registered
3,214 Posts
I know a chick that lost her virginity on a sled trail.....I'm not givin it back though.

Fond memories

· Registered
92 Posts
dodger said:
I know a chick that lost her virginity on a sled trail.....I'm not givin it back though.

Fond memories
[:0]I am just wondering what I have to do to find one of those.[thumb]This is for you dodger.[beer]You are the sledding God.[BowDown]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.