Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Boyz....time to drool

About an hour and a half North of Edmonton, lies my cabin on a lake I cannot name. We had a storm come through on Friday night and dumped a few feet of snow. Yah that's right......a few feet...I haven't seen snow like this in four years! Here's some pics of my new sled and others. Enjoy!!!![8D]

[attachment=52697] [attachment=52698][attachment=52699]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
now thats not very nice of yah........thats just plain cruel to post pics like that!!!!!!!!!!!I was just grilling hambergers on the grill in 40 degree temps.

·
Registered
252 Posts
thats crazy maybe u should share some with us in Ontario we barely have are grass covert hope u have fun riding
[:)]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
wow, pass some of that snow with your fellow ontarians, please we also need some[:p], but looks like it was fun

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
so how does the 900 work?

·
Registered
182 Posts
wow, that looks like alot of fun, glad to see you got to go riding

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys.....It was a blast!!!!!!!!

WY Rider - Sled Worked like a dream. Ran the first tank 50:1 and did not go passed 5500rpm's. Lot's of trail riding, so I think it broke in well. Second tank was premium with a small dose of Gas Line Antifreeze for the water. It's so cool that you can feel the sled wake up as you break it in. By Sunday, it was really rapping. I have to admit it bumped me off a few times. I'm used to the wedge. This new one is real narrow and a bit tippy, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. More power than I would ever need....well maybe not, but it digs well and carves smooth. I'm attaching my heated visor this weekend. 30 miles and waiting for the next ride!!!![;)]

WY Rider - Do you run Blue oil or synthetic. Our family buys bulk blue, but the sled came with synthetic in it? can I mix? Does it matter?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by Ultra680Bling
[br]Well Boyz....time to drool

About an hour and a half North of Edmonton, lies my cabin on a lake I cannot name.
I'm just curious why the lake your cabin on is top secret? Glad you found some snow anyways.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I run stock poo synthetic. I always run the oil that was made for the snowmobile. But you wont have any problems im sure. I have a Buddy that runs Blue in his 900 rmk.

·
Registered
700 Posts
We have had dumps of 1.5 feet of snow here and then it melts off. The downstaters flock like crazy, rip it down to the mud, run another day and then go home. Im getting frustrated with the weather here. snows every other day and is hot everyother day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts