http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/rvs/2039088820.html

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
what about it?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
overpriced and it's got the hunk of junk 440 Liberty fan. Yeah it's a clean sled, but I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

·
Registered
219 Posts
if you could get it a little cheaer, take a chance on it on cold days my99 xcf 440 sp did 95mph on good days keept pace with a fusion 600, warm days around 75mp add some extra vents to keep temps down, if all else fails pull the motor sell it put in an lc 440 or 600 and youll have quite the ripper you can find lc 440 for a decent price maybe even trade motors

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ Thats my boy!! I see fromm time to time a member looking for a pro-x, thought it looked like a nice clean sled and didnt think the price was bad. My bad.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
overpriced and it's got the hunk of junk 440 Liberty fan. Yeah it's a clean sled, but I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
damn straight biggest piece of crap I had ever owned 500 would be too much

·
Registered
591 Posts
Previous pro-x 440 fan owner, nothing fixed the bog, never went away, never knew when it was going to hit, when it bogged out in the middle of a 4 lane highway, that was when I realized I needed to sell mine.

·
Registered
737 Posts
gto0209 said:
Previous pro-x 440 fan owner, nothing fixed the bog, never went away, never knew when it was going to hit, when it bogged out in the middle of a 4 lane highway, that was when I realized I needed to sell mine.
yes you know what i am talking about, having to walk next to it feathering it to try to get it to move across a road

1 - 10 of 10 Posts