Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall. i was out this weekend on the SNOWMOBILE TRAILS an i was leading. i turned off onto this other trail n saw huge ruts (some wehere over 1 foot deep) and my friend even got hung up a bit. 10 minutes after we turned on to this trail we cought up to the bikes. they wouldnt pull off even if there was a place. we HAD a deal that the bike use the trails in the summer and the sleds in the winter. the bieks didnt pay $90 for a trail pass but we did n there wreaking the trails. and they had the nerve to start yelling at me when i tailgated them. do any of yall have these problems or are the asses down here to only bikes that screw up the trails?

·
Registered
749 Posts
I don't know where you lve buddy but the atv's in my area arn't any better. The dumb fuckers think nothing of doing a hnudred doughnuts and fifty ruts in a perfectly good trail. they have no respect for our trail system as snowmobilers. If i see them i get there plate NUMBER AND REPORT THERE SORRY ASS. see how they like using our trails then. I also have a atv (2002 honda trx 350 4x4) but i put it away in november and get it out in about april or may usually april. We have a law here which is no atvs on the trails from Dec 15th till april 15th. Our trails here are heavily patrolled by the rcmp{police}.

·
Registered
109 Posts
In parts of the trails up here atv's can ride the trail it sucks casue they don't want to move out of the way when you get behind them.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i used to take the plate #'s but they dont have them on any more so its ghard to report them now

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
the laws in my area are so dumb..in southern nh you cant ride a atv on the old railroad bed in the summer time but you can ride on them as long as there is snow covering it,so all during the riding season we have to deal with alot of atv's..i took my atv out today only because the railroad bed is junk for riding and in the sun it was close to 80f

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
there is a four-wheeler down a few blocks that likes to rip up our trails.....it ticks me off.....but it made me real happy the other day when he was out whippin around in the slush and water and went down on to the pond across the road....he was whippin around on the thin ice and sunk his P.O.S four- wheeler in shallow part...it was funny...he jumped off and got soaked head to foot tryin to get it out....took him a good half hour with the help of a friend to get it out

·
Registered
749 Posts
i think the dumb bastard deserved it. I hate to even talk about this topics because it pisses me off so bad.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am with Indyman on this...They piss me off.. I ride a bike in the summer and respect the trails but I see these damn 4-wheeler riders tearin through the woods off the trail and doing donuts where it is clearly stated STAY ON TRAIL but hell they don't care. Please report them if you see them...

·
Registered
749 Posts
thats what i do. Around here the cops are in the snowmobiles favor they hate atv's because of all the trouble they cause in the summer. I've had the cops called on me tfor my three times in the summer for my big gun exhaust being to loud.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't see too much atv use on snowmobile trails around here, I think its cause everyone that owns a atv also has a 4wheeler. When the snow flys so do the sleds. I got a wheeler also and I stay off the snowmobile trails no matter what time of the year it is. I mainly ride it along side the highway in the ditches, I also ride along the train tracks. (not on them) They don't really care cause they know I'm not vandlizing anything. Even the police don't care cause they see that we are being responsible and staying off private propperty. The last few days I've been riding it in a area that is going to become a bunch of housing. Right now its just an open area with sand and black dirt.

·
Registered
614 Posts
We have the same problem here. Whats worse is the dumb a$$es that drive their 4x4 trucks on the staked lake trails. Or even more brainless, dumb a$$es that plow a road on the lake that crosses the staked lake trail. How would you like to hit those snow banks at night on a marked trail?
"hangin's to good fer em"

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah one guy plowed a road into a camp on a lake up here n left a bank, no one hit it tho. there are som awfly stupid ppl out there. n i admit its hard to find someone dumber then me but that bumba$$ takes the cake

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hit one of those plowed spots on the lake last year, the guy just plowed a big loop across where sleds travel, I think he fishes there and doesn't like sleds going by to fast. What a jerk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts