Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/size=4]Snow checked a 2003 XC 600 with the Fox Clicker Shock. I never had the Clicker Shock but when i was at the Polaris show they had a demo there set up and i was kind of impressed with it. I been on other sled forums and the talk is that the shock is too stiff. I don't ride groomed trails all the time , did i make the right choice with getting this shock ? Thanks!

2003 XC 600
" Ride The Best "

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Well I don't know a lot about the shock but I am sure that if it is too stiff it is too stiff on groomed trails. So for non-groomed it would be a better ride for fast mogul mashing. Like I said I don't really know about it though.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Around here, I"ve heard nothing but good about the fox clicker. It's stiffer if you set it to be stiffer, although I don't know how stiff it's non-stiff setting is. The guys around here always have them set somewhere in the middle for mogul bashing.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
The simple fact that it's adjustable like that is a huge advantage in my book. I'd be very happy with them. If it turns out to be too stiff for you; either ride harder or you could get them revalved too. If i could afford clicker* shocks, i'd already have them.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
yeah PMan probably hit it with it is harder if you set it harder. You probably heard from someone who set it hard and didn't knwo what they were doing :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts