Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heck its not even 7 am and the sleds are already flyin past the house heading up to the areas LOL its 2 Deg F out there and still dark. We are a dedicated breed of sportsters...I luv it!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Lucky bastards, I got snow but nowhere to ride. The cops are still on my way out nailing guys with $180 fines.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I was out last night and forgot how cold it gets this time of year. Almost froze myself in 10 minutes. Windchill was -30C, thats -22F for our American sledheads.

If you truely love riding it doesnt matter the time, temp, conditions, or sled. All that matters is that you have fun.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
thats a real sledder, i would do that but my neigbours arent shy about calling the cops

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Trails arnt open here till the 10th but you can ride the ditches and private propety if you have permision from the owner. Big fines for riding the trails. I rode for the fist time this year yesterday!!!!!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
haha home they all ahev a safe and fun time

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by ski-dooguy
[br]thats a real sledder, i would do that but my neigbours arent shy about calling the cops
hahha mine too, i was out around 3 pm just going up n down the road like the first snow fall we hade like 5 inches and i didnt bother to waer my helmet next thing i know the cops pull into my drive way! only got a wanring tho, good thing.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ive got nearly a foot fell on friday and saturday dont have insurance for the prox so i took my indy out for a while, was it it ever nice to be back but today im getting insurance so im goin out for a while on the prox.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
But people should respect the landowners more. I'm sure smacksZ is not that mad but for others people can get really really mad. Please guys respect the landowners not only in general but depending the time because around here , the trails are mainly on farmers land and would surely ban people from riding from their property.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was not mad at all..lol I made the thread cuz I thought it was funny (I'm a nut and I wasnt going out there yet, it was Cold)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.