Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Budweiser is giving away 6 bottles of their new Light beer(Ultra Light) for just registering at the link below. The new Light beer is half the caleries of their previous light beer and claims to have the same taste as Bud regular.

You must give a valid address and be of 21 yrs old & be able to show proof of age when delivered. NO PO boxes. One FREE 6pk per household.

Thank You for trying BUDWEISER Ultra Light

For you FREE 6 pack click here!!!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I am an idiot! [:D]

Nice one....you wouldn't be a true beer drinker if ya didn't look.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i accually don't drink beer, but i now what you are talking about, and a lot of other places in the world say american beer is like drink water

·
Registered
22 Posts
Along with going to Revelstoke to ride I plan on drinking alot of that canadian beer you all are bragging about anyone want to tell me which one I should try. I will be there a week so I will have lots of time to try them. Also lots of time to ride the mountains going to be a blast hope to see some SF up there.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by Ski-DooMxz670
[br]BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE HEARD
Must......resist.....urge.....to......flame![:D]

Keep that attitude and you will get your account deleted faster than you can say gay snow flap. Don't hyjack posts either. Start a new one if you want to talk about something, but it better not be stuff like that, because nobody cares.

Back on topic, I like molson beer, but Killians Irish Red ownz me!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok this may be nothing, beut it seems as though these guys may be the same person. and for some reason they both are being dicks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.