Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Gee, thanks for all the pop-ups on the "Roseau" page. I'll remember to NOT visit that page again.

[:(!]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
That looks like you get the pop-ups when the page cannot be found. Hmm, should make sure all your links are working.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Now do you mean that jokkinly or serious? causethats my friends page there, and i dont wanna see him put down.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Umm, i don't seem to have a single problem with the site not opening. The server might have been down when your tried it or something, but it works fine for me. But if u still have problems try this.

http://roseausleds.topcities.com/index.htm

or copy and paste it into the address bar on your browser.

On more thing, you dont seem to be acting very fair by saying you won't ever visit the site again just because the link didn't work for you.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
When I click on "The Sleds" link on the left side a screen pops up that says, oops...cannot find that page. That is follew bjy about 3-4 pop up pages. Like I said, there is something wrong with the link on your page.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Erick is right: 404's generate 3-5 pop-ups.

"The Sleds" = a no go
"The Riders" = only one that works
"The Locations" = a no go
"General Photos" = a no go

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah yes, thats correct. I havent made those pages yet, I just finished the new layout last night and haven't had the chance to make the rest of the pages. I'll get on it right now though so no one else experiences the problems. Sorry for the inconvience.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You're right Ryan, I was a bit harsh, my apologies. As such, I've been back several times.

Post when it's up again, I did some riding in the Roseau area a while back and look forward to seeing some pics of the area, especially of some crazy mother's!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts