Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im wondering about some freestyle snowmobile ramp specifications? i dont know whether or not they should be very steep (120 degree angle) or moderate angles. id be looking more for something like a best trick competition style ramp. im also not sure how steep they can really go. for instance, i saw an old image of jay quinlan backflipping his sled off a ramp that looked like it was literally a 90 degree angle (ill attach that same photo for you to judge for yourself) is this something that you would want for larger jumps? or something more moderate in vert lift but that still provides a large amount of airtime? another thing im pondering: should i have one of those caterpillar grips (not sure what exactly theyre called, enlighten me if you know) in the middle of the ramp? ive seen some with and some without and i cant tell if it increases accuracy or what. any answers or suggestions will do. thanks :D
Sky Snow Mountain Slope Cloud

(jay quinlan doing that vert ramp i talked about earlier... LOOK AT THAT THING!!!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts