Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, If any of you guys ride freestyle and want someone to ride with let me know!! I have been freestylin for years and none of my friends ride, they are all trail riders. Shoot me an email at [email protected]!! ramp sessions available, cambridge area. I live in bloomington area!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
In the years t come if I ever get ahold of a pro-x or snopro I'll look you up, I've always wanted to get into freestyle. But I'm in the market for a new sled right now so who knows, I may just end up with a jumper instead of a deep snow machine anyways.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
yeha what rmk said got pics? i wanan freestyle ride but the v-max doesn't have the suspension for it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I have a ton of pics but don't know how to post them, Yeah cambridge mn. is where i am from, but currently live in bloomington. If someone can help me figure out how to put pictures up that would be mint.

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
Posting Pics:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31620

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice, I work in lakeville at motoprimo next to the harley shop. We'll have to rip it up. My shocks are sent out right now so hopefully they come back before the white gold flies!!!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
yes yes, i drive by that place on a weekly basis, goin down to my buddies house.. he had snow that stayed all weekend, i even got to take his sled for a rip. I am not ready either, i am putting on a new belly pan as the one i have is not connected by normal means anymore. It is held in my friction. haha every mounting point is broken, but hey she still runs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.