Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got more parts in today & finished her 2night. I got my shocks in, track in, shock covers on, new Idler wheels on, engine put all back together & now all I need 2 get 2 be ALL the way done is Slide rails(white) & new a brake lever (both I ordered today. Although there is no where near enuf snow I had 2 take her out. Pictures are when I had just got back.
NO more gay ass purple!!!

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-848s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-855s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-859s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-858s.jpg

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I wish we had half that much snow, nice sled, you did a good job on it.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
That sux, you have already got to ride??

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has been snowing for almost 2 months but it will stop & get warm for 2-3 days & it all melts. Barrow is fuct up like that, One min. it will be snowing, the next its raining, then the sun will come out & it will be real nice. no shit thats how it is. I'm just glad that winter is here 2 stay now.
RMK-KING, It dosen't suck for me. I broke my own rule by riding this early. I dont ride untill there is hella snow due 2 the rocks, could put a whole in my heat exchangers & we all know what would happen then. But I just got her back together & I need all to be right with the sled come ride time.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]isnt that sled for sale on ebay???
It was but it didn't sell, but I dont really care cuz I love this sled 2 much. It was really just 2 see what I could get fir it. I do have a '99 Formula DLX 500 L.C. that I DO want 2 sell.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Looking good, Hopefully you'll get a good dump soon to take advantage of that 2" track. It must be nice to be able to take it for a spin once the work is done. I still have to just put it up on the stand and listen to it run. Once we get decent snow then the real fun begins.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh no shit. my fault didn't mean to post that pic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts