Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in south west ny. lake effect area. we got a foot. more in spots. great riding. at least till it melts. Look up areas like cassadaga ny and cherry creek ny. i just went to cassadaga and they had a foot. cherry crick usually gets alittle more. i here forestville has more also. still, 1 ft. better than none.

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i forgot to tell you, it is supposed to warm up here in the next few days, so hurry!!! i think yahoo weather will give you current weather. here---http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USNY0552.html
leave NOW!!!!!!!! good day of riding waiting

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can my eyes be decieving me? Someone frm my area that is actually on this forum... Cool.... I ride the same trails also... I come out of Leon, and head towards Cherry Creek, Forestville, South Dayton, Ellington, Kennedy, then the other ways also... Randolph, Onaville, etc...

Yeah we got some snow, but it's still too fluffy. Basically the snow it thrown away from under the sled and I ride on the water and mud that's left... too bad it's gonna melt tomorrow... It's going to be 45 plus degrees out there!

2000 Arctic Cat ZL500 - D&D Racing Can, D&D Clutching, Re-Jetted It, 120 Woody's, Various Appearance Acc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts