Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:I] Half the fun of sledding is all the tough talking that we do with our friends. at the races it was so funny to listen to our friends tell us how there going to beat us and my partner giving it right back. at the end of the day, the 440 xcr trail stock even, changed the primary spring stock wieghts changed the secondary spring and helix, stock track, gearing, beat the 2003 polaris 600 m-10 by 1mph, stock viper lost to the 440 by 1 mph and the 800 rev beat the 440 by 2 mph but lost to the xcr by 15 mph. that was to much fun. its even more fun at the end when my buddy rubs it in that the little red rocket lived up to its name and they come back with smart allic comments. its no different on the trail, at the begining its all "better take a picture of my front, this is the last time youll see it, or take a picture of me so when i slow down and you catch up youll remember what i look like. friends just make me laugh, thats what it is all about.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the buddy with the rev was so funny because he had electric start and rer, so in the staging lanes he was going backward and forward and the little beeper was beeping. he would goof off like he was magic to start his sled.lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
HA, I hear ya madcow, last weekend at the local dragstrip on the lake there were about 10 sleds, all Polaris '98's and up, all the riders were wearing polaris apparel, and tried to look pretty professional, but you can't help but laugh when a guy pulls up to the line, passes it, and puts it into reverse to set himself straight. Nothing like guys trying to look badass when their sled is beeping and in reverse. (not saying that sleds with reverse are never badass, just that its funny to see a guy who drag races use reverse)
-SEF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts