Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know the story of FROSTY the snowman, who he will come back one day, well where the heck is he, that dirty ol bastard, here in iowa we still have nos snow, the rash on my throttle thumb is growing worse by the day, i need snow to cure this, i will never watch that fat a## made of snow ever again-liar

p.s i like you page intended, i was gonna wait and post nice things like "ive got snow-yippeee" but no snow. sorry for the bad post.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by xltman:

we all know the story of FROSTY the snowman, who he will come back one day, well where the heck is he, that dirty ol bastard, here in iowa we still have nos snow, the rash on my throttle thumb is growing worse by the day, i need snow to cure this, i will never watch that fat a## made of snow ever again-liar

[/quote]

lol

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes... On second thought neither do hydropoles"

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i like you page intended

Am I the only one who has no idea what he meant by this? lol

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"YOUR" it was supposed to be "YOUR", cant type

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
My page? I have no page yet at least. This forum you mean? If so, Thanks! hehe ME NEED SLEEP

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts