Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello;
I would like to download, whats the cost?
Just got a 1998 Polaris Indy 600.
please reply to user profile or [email protected]

Originally posted by jsnuff1
[br]I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I got it from him already..........
VERY good manual, POLARIS factory manual COVERS ALL THE YRS like 750 pages.....

WORTH the cash...

Curt[:D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi;
I am interested in downloading the 96-98 polaris manual. I would like to know whats the cost how to download the manual?
Thanks
[email protected]

Originally posted by jsnuff1
[br]I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just to clarify i AM charging for this manual...im not giving a free download to everyone after paying 150 for it and spending countless hours scanning 800 pages...

if you dont want to pay a reasonable fee for it dont bother me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just want you to know that if Polaris sees you advertising this "FOR SALE" they are likely to come after you for "COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT" Alot of the OEM's have been watching ebay and other sites as well for pirated versions of there manuals and going after those people. Not trying to tell you what to do but be Careful. JUST FYI

1 - 20 of 44 Posts