21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
interested in the manual..

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey i would like the manual for a 98 xc 700 or if its all just one file the whole thing will be good. thanks a bunch

·
Registered
92 Posts
With a response like that, if you're not willing to put the cost of the download in your advertisement, so as to not get "bothered", don't waste my time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
I am interested in getting a 1996 polaris indy trail service manual.
would you do me a favore and send me that download.
Thank you very much

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by jsnuff1
[br]I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!
Could you please send a copy to [email protected] as I have a 1996 500 Indy my brother-in-law dropped off and it needs work BADLY Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter...Hoagy

·
Registered
2 Posts
[br]I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there any chace I could have a peek at that pdf with the service manual in it. I would really appreciate it. I cant find a manual anywhere and am itching to install a new crankshaft in my 98 700 tricked out to an 800.

·
Registered
124 Posts
someone on ebay is selling them for 10.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300086911578&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BIN_
IT&refitem=300082704321&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=closed_view_
item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

better than 20.00 and has good feedback and fast shipping

·
Registered
3,212 Posts

You forgot to mention to cough up some greenbacks....someone is selling them on e-bay too for 15 dollars

·
Registered
2 Posts

21 - 40 of 44 Posts