Snowmobile Fanatics banner

FS: 1996-1998 Polaris snowmobile service manual

29K views 43 replies 37 participants last post by  Mark Montgomery 
#1 ·
I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!

#8 ·
Hello;
I would like to download, whats the cost?
Just got a 1998 Polaris Indy 600.
please reply to user profile or kellydcfn@yahoo.ca

Originally posted by jsnuff1
[br]I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!

#9 ·
I got it from him already..........
VERY good manual, POLARIS factory manual COVERS ALL THE YRS like 750 pages.....

WORTH the cash...

Curt[:D]

#10 ·
Hi;
I am interested in downloading the 96-98 polaris manual. I would like to know whats the cost how to download the manual?
Thanks
Kellydcfn@yahoo.ca

[br]I have the service manual for all polaris snowmobile models 1996 through 1998. I have scanned it into PDF format and it will be a simple 30 megabite download off my server. Anyone interested just reply or PM me. Thanks!

#15 ·
Just want you to know that if Polaris sees you advertising this "FOR SALE" they are likely to come after you for "COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT" Alot of the OEM's have been watching ebay and other sites as well for pirated versions of there manuals and going after those people. Not trying to tell you what to do but be Careful. JUST FYI

#26 ·
Could you please send a copy to hoagy_ca@yahoo.com as I have a 1996 500 Indy my brother-in-law dropped off and it needs work BADLY Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter...Hoagy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.