Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the topic states I must sell my sled to pay off some other bills. I purchased this sled new for just under 8 grand. Only used about 4 times, 116 actual miles on it. Perfect condition! Always washed and waxed after every ride! Comes with an arctic cat cover, shop dollys, and Arctic Cat APV synthetic oil (almost full gallon). Asking $5,000. Will deliver to anywhere in minnesota for no cost.

Pics can be found at http://homepage.mac.com/intendedacceleration/PhotoAlbum15.html

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
This topic has been approved by me for posting in the General Forum.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
hmm.....sounds like a good deal to me.....to bad im lookin at a Pro X and i dont want a 600, if i was still lookin into AC i would buy that in a second

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Approx $6800 Canadian

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thanks p-man, sounds like a good deal. I don't think i need one that big thoough. Plus i'm already lined up to buy a zr 700. Anybody know how big of a difference there is between a 600 and 700.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i meant i want a 600, and dont want an 800...lol...otherwise its a helluva deal for me, i could have u deliver to East Grand Forks and meet ya there, only 3 hour drive for me for a good deal...but not what im lookin for, im actually tryin to sell my PS now also

·
Registered
331 Posts
MAN, I wish I had the money, (I have already bought too many toys this year and I myself, don't have any more 'play' money or I would take that off of your hands....I will keep my ears open and see if I know of anyone that would like to buy that from you.....I am sure that at that price, you shouldn't have any problems selling it even this time of year.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forgot to add that the sled also comes with an extra brand new clutch belt, and a green transparent light shield.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wanted to add that I will take paypal it you would like to charge it to your credit card. I will not pass on the 3% fee to you either. Several people have emailed me asking me this, so I figured I would add it. [:D]

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can anybody suggest any other places to advertise this online I go as far as snowmobile forums and stuff, after all, when this is the best, why bother with anything else? [:D]

Thank you!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
ide try sledcity.com , maybe some newsgroups , www.snowmobileswapmeet.com , http://www.kbnet.com/book/html/SIM.html , http://snowmobilegaragesale.com/ , those should get some advertisment for ya

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Well, I talked to the wife unit about this great deal I read about on-line. Plus I believe I only live about a half hour from you.

Needless to say, after just buying a $2,000 lawnmower and used dirt-bike which I dumped some more money into, she was very unresponsive to my querry.

Maybe drive it one more year, and I'll buy it from ya next year with 300mi on it.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
There is one on Ebay right now that is brand new leftover with the factory warranty for $5500-no reserve, buy it now for $6000. Hang onto it for another 2 months and you'll sell it for what you want to get out of it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sled is now listed on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424331183

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Your video on Ebay doesn't seem to be working at the present moment...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by MegaMan
[br]Your video on Ebay doesn't seem to be working at the present moment...
Um, I tried it and it worked fine....do you have quicktime installed?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I see, Windows media player 9 has taken over everything....

Works now, nice sled video.

All 14.1 MB of it :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts