Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Polaris Switchback Dragon 700 for sale. I've owned it since new, it now has 2700 miles. Runs and rides awesome. Steering post is bent, if it's not sold this spring then I'll replace it this summer. I've rode all of February with the bent post so it is ridable. Will need new wearbars and hifax for next season.
RMK 136"x1.75" track
Rear idler wheels relocated inside the rails
Slydog Powderhound skis
10" Powermadd riser
Dragon hand guards
Boss seat
Windshield bag
Powder Snow Pre-Filters(powdercoated black)
High Flow Air Horn Kit
4 extra flowrite air intakes
Spindles powdercoated black
Aaen complete exhaust
Snow eliminators
Skinz float plate
Dropped 1 tooth on top chain sprocket
I think I've listed everything but will update if I think of something I missed.

$6500 as is or $5500 with stock skis, seat, exhaust.

Vehicle Snowmobile Sled Motorsport Automotive exterior

Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Motor vehicle Winter sport

Snowmobile Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Glass

Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Winter sport Motorsport

Snowmobile Vehicle Scooter Automotive tire Winter sport

Attachments

· Registered
2,433 Posts
Mud.....put it back to stock and I will give you $4500.00 for it.

· Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dodger said:
Please don't tell me DirtyHarry has you goin Doo on us
I snowchecked a 2011 Switchback Assualt.

Rock said:
Mud.....put it back to stock and I will give you $4500.00 for it.
I answered your pm on nutz, I'd accept that offer sir. I don't have the stock ripsaw track anymore, it'll be sold with the 1.75" RMK track.

Tugghillboy said:
If you sell it without ski's could i buy them?
Should I decide to sell them I'll make sure I shoot you a pm first. I think they are going on my 97 SKS though.

· Registered
2,433 Posts
Sounds like I am the proud owner of a 2008 switchback....[beer]

· Registered
2,433 Posts
GotMud said:
dodger said:
Please don't tell me DirtyHarry has you goin Doo on us
I snowchecked a 2011 Switchback Assualt.
Nice buy mud.....I really like the looks of the new chassis.

· Registered
2,433 Posts
polaris1man said:
Rock said:
Damn Obama lover, finally Rock is stimulating the economy, and just not in Isabella[thumb] Must have gotten a presidential pardon[smoking] Congrats, did you get one for the son too
I bought it for Ryan to use......I like my edge!

I may have to try it out though[thumb]

After Ryan got stuck so many times at the power line run in Isabella and all his bitching about the underpowered 500 I thought he could use a crutch with the switchy.

Ryan will have the switchy,I will ride my edge 700 and the wife will get her 500 back and I will retire the xlt.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
Rock said:
polaris1man said:
Rock said:
Damn Obama lover, finally Rock is stimulating the economy, and just not in Isabella[thumb] Must have gotten a presidential pardon[smoking] Congrats, did you get one for the son too

After Ryan got stuck so many times at the power line run in Isabella and all his bitching about the underpowered 500 I thought he could use a crutch with the switchy.

Ryan will have the switchy,I will ride my edge 700 and the wife will get her 500 back and I will retire the xlt.
I don't think the "underpowered" 500 was the problem [thumb] but the added ponies and track can't hurt!

· Registered
2,124 Posts
Rock said:
polaris1man said:
Rock said:

So Ryan will not need any help on the railroad lines!!!!!

· Registered
1,378 Posts
When Ryan gets buried with that switchy, you know I'm going to have a hay day of smart a$$ comments for the both of you. [:D]

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Now you're just gonna have more sled to dig out Rock. MAN, you got a heck of a good deal on that sled...NICE!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.