Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this big bore kit and decided not to use it. This is for a Polaris indy 650 triple. Too much compression for a trail sled, I wanna feel like my machine is reliable and can't with these. I have no idea who eric gorr is that did the porting just to let you know up front. This is a race setup, the guy I bought it from used it as a lake racer. Your cases would need to be machined to fit the larger sleeves as well. I'm hoping to get $450.00 for them.
[attachment=47843]
[attachment=47845]
[attachment=47846]
70mm to make 697cc. Ported by Eric Gorr using computer generated porting specs. Heads are cut .015 and bottom of cylinders are cut .020 so heads are coming with it also as a matched set. (200 psi of compression, and set up to run 9600 RPM)Wiseco light pistons will also be included. (20 - 1000 foot passes) Oil injector fittings are epoxyed so included also will be the oil pump plug and block off plate. Includes water pump and coolant rails.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
It sucks that when the first time you talk about selling it my parts was already buy... But like you say, 200 psi compression sound much "racing set up" than a trail sled.The first time you talk about it, I was thinking it was a 732 BBK from AAEN. Now I just finish to torque all the cylinder. Just need to put water pump, carb, clutch, oil pump, and drop into the frame.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to find a 732 bb kit, I'd install that without it shaved. 200 psi on a sled is alot of compression lol. I'm sure someone has a 650 for a race sled. Glad yours is coming back together steve, almost time to play.[:p]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.