[attachment=52751][attachment=52752]
[attachment=52753][attachment=52754]
[attachment=52755][attachment=52756]
[attachment=53020][attachment=53021]

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Originally posted by points
[br]I'm assuming the motor in the last picture is a 488 fan? What kind of condition is it in, and how much do you want for it?
I think you are rite 488? Are you interested in motor with carbs and clutch or without?

I am trying to unload this stuff and all offers will be concidered. Let me know if you want additional pics or information. I can do a compresion test, However It ran great when the sled was totaled. And it has sat in a box for the last 6 plus years.

#5 ·
Originally posted by Racing666
[br]you got a choke cable in there for 38mm carbs? and how much for the rear springs in the middle row right picture?

[attachment=52810]
Cool, how did you circle that??
If you are aking if I have a chock cable, I Do. It came off the carbs on the 488 motor. The plungers are gone. The rear springs are basicly new. One still has the parts sticker on it.. Give me an offer.
Let me know If you want any other pics or info...Thanks

#11 ·
What are those CDIs off of?

#12 ·
how much for the pull rope handle

#15 ·
Originally posted by srut700rmk
[br]
Originally posted by indy440
[br]What are those CDIs off of?
Hey, Congrat's on the new born!

One CDI with bad caps, Is off a 91 indy 500. The other was a replacement part that is in really good shape. I believe they are identicel.[attachment=53131]
I would take them, but would need a stator too. My engine is an 89 and they changed the stator & CDI before 91. The plugs dont line up.

I should change that picture. Shes almost 9 months old now :)

Attachments

#16 ·
[attachment=52755]

What kind of engine is that? I can't really tell. Also, what kind of shape is it in, and do you know how many miles are on it?

Attachments

#18 ·
what do u have for clutches?
i might be gettin an indy 500 and it missing the clutch
also what do u have for clutch springs?

#19 ·
Originally posted by F5Dreamer
[br]what do u have for clutches?
i might be gettin an indy 500 and it missing the clutch
also what do u have for clutch springs?
If you get the sled I have the clutch!

I have a couple of springs. Not sure of there condition?
I would through one in if you are interested. I would recommend that you buy new bushings, rollers and spring. This would assure that you are getting the best possible performance out of one of the most important output devices on your sled.

#25 ·
Really the price you asked was quite reasonable,just the damage was not as bad as I first thought.Turns out that the center bolt that holds the cover on threads stripped in the case.When the bolt came out it let the standoff loose in the case and broke the chain and tightener.When all that happened it pushed out the rubber plug from the inside causing oil to leak out everywhere which made me think the case got cracked.figured out that your 500 chain would be 2 links longer than the 400 calls for.Was able to repair the stripped threads and got a new chain and tightener from Dennis Kirk.Needed to get some oher stuff from there anyway so I just made it one order.

Got it all together yesterday and all seems to be OK

Thanks again

jmrehn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.