Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Don't know if this well help but give this site a try, you'll need to select the year/make/model.

http://www.babbittsonline.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/default.aspx

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thank you it's only because there's airlines going to a little box and to the oil tank . I prime it it will start then die it seems like it's not getting gas but all the lines go to the carb and i just put a new fuel pump but it doesn't feel like theres pressure comming from the fitting in the crank case

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this thread is very old but I have an 85 Bravo and the line from the oil recovery has dry rotted and fallen off and I can't trace it. It's the line that goes around the gas tank and both lines off the oil recovery but not the intake from the oil tank that's fine. Can someone please give me a detailed explanation or pics showing the entire line. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok thank you it's only because there's airlines going to a little box and to the oil tank . I prime it it will start then die it seems like it's not getting gas but all the lines go to the carb and i just put a new fuel pump but it doesn't feel like theres pressure comming from the fitting in the crank case
You mention priming it. Did you add on a fuel primer? If so, how?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts