Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what plugs are recomended and what fuel filters can i get from an auto parts store polaris dealer closed today

also whats a good way to clean the clutchs

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Any local automotive store should have a universal fuel filter that will fit right on, doesnt have to be a polaris one. Also you can use a varation of plugs, some burn hotter, some burn cooler...BR9ES or BR8ES would be alright.

Too clean your clutchs, use hot soapy water with a scotch brite pad or steal wool, anything to roughin up the surface, you can do the same to your belt.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hate to sound stupid but how manyfuel filters does this sled have and where are they located

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
thdodge said:
hate to sound stupid but how manyfuel filters does this sled have and where are they located
Only one fuel filter, You can install in anywhere between your tank and carbs, so before your gas goes in your carbs

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
There's a monster fuel filter located under the injectors, it can be replaced by anything that can hold the pressure.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Fuel filters
Primary: (low pressure plastic) Polaris 253008 3.43
Kimpex 907112 3.69

Secondary (high pressure metal) Polaris 3084110 45.65
Fram G4777 8.65--- available at Napa walmart or any automotive parts supplier

oil filter

Polaris 2530009 2.26
Kimpex 07-246-05 3.25

reccomended plugs are NGK BR-9ES or Champion RN-2C

·
Registered
127 Posts
Is the RXL that different from the SP EFI? I have two, the monster metal and a smaller plastic.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Darn!! i keep forgetting this this is an EFI! sorry boys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts