Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,does anybody know what kind of fuel pump is on a 1980 moto ski ultrasonic 440 l/c i know its mikuni but there's different types of them i need a new one and i dont know what kind it is[:D][:D]

·
Registered
707 Posts
You should be able to match up what you have with Dennis Kirk. Notice if you have 1 or 2 outlets and if it is round or square.
I had a 1980 moto ski grand prix special 500 fan, back in the day, but don't remember the fuel pump.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot, mines leaking very bad a soon as it runs im guessing it needs a new gasket for it! thanks J.P[:D]

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
there is basically rectangle and round, look and see what you have, you need to pull it to fix it sooooo, pull it take it to the dealer to match up a kit (SKI DOO dealer) rebuild and ride

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ill try but i can just order a new one for just 25.00$$ i need a new i=one b/c it aint running to good and leaks gas when it does run so i really need a fuel pump im going to order a new thank for the help[:D][:D]

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok ill try but i can just order a new one for just 25.00$$ i need a new i=one b/c it aint running to good and leaks gas when it does run so i really need a fuel pump im going to order a new thank for the help[:D][:D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts