Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my brother and me went out riding in a big coullee by our house that filled in and my G/F took pics of us riding. It was a really fun day, I had a hard time picking out what pics to post here because I have 129 good ones,lol. Heres a select few from the day.

[attachment=57218] [attachment=57219]
[attachment=57220][attachment=57221]
[attachment=57222][attachment=57224]

The cornice drops were a blast, you can really get some distance [8D]
[attachment=57226][attachment=57227]
[attachment=57229][attachment=57231]

Power wheelie all the way up the hill [:D]
[attachment=57233][attachment=57235]

A distant pic but its some good air time for a ultra [^]
[attachment=57259]

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Nice pics! That one of the Ultra looks like it's gonna go over backwards though, musta been a rough landing.

Getting some pretty sweet air too.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
SOB...looks like fun. Certainly wish I could have been there! [V]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice pictures where were those taken at. We also was riding at a coulie. My brother will post pictures of that. Where were you riding at?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My brother landed on the rear bumper on that one pic, I though for sure the bumper or tunnel was going to be bent,but it came out ok. We are riding near Roseglen ND.

Heres a few lil vids that were on the camera as well.
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/_Images/Member%20Videos/Jumping/2007121225915_1554.mov

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/_Images/Member%20Videos/Jumping/200712123013_1554.mov

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/_Images/Member%20Videos/Jumping/200712123156_1554.mov

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
[:(]...I wanna go back home.

You didn't go to the mountains, so no pics of that to rub in my face = Moved up on my "People I like" list.

Post pics of riding back home from today = Your working your way down to the "People to Kill" list...[:p]

P.S. - Looks like you had a good time. Enjoy it while you can, pretty soon we will be ridin' sand dunes. [;)]

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
sweet pics...also got some nice air!

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]You didn't go to the mountains, so no pics of that to rub in my face = Moved up on my "People I like" list.
Lets see here...
[attachment=54056]

[br]Post pics of riding back home from today = Your working your way down to the "People to Kill" list...[:p]
Not current, but it could be...and it is from this season...
[attachment=52131]

I have concluded I am on the ULTRA SH*T LIST! [:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Actually it's still the "People to mutilate 1 extremety at a time, then grind into small pieces and put into cafeteria's hamburger" list.

That reminds me, whatcha doing next weekend. We should hang out. [;)]

*edit* - I dropped my meal plan, so no I wouldn't have to eat that crap. Should give a little piece of mind to all that read this...

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[br][:(]...I wanna go back home.

You didn't go to the mountains, so no pics of that to rub in my face = Moved up on my "People I like" list.
Actually we have a trip planned again already if it works out and conditions are good [:p] Hey at least I was up on your list for a little while.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
LOL, yeah. Owell, we can go back to the positive side of posting your pics..enough with the negative side...otherwise the cops will be asking me questions if either of you disappear. [}:)]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
why didnt you have the iq out there? or did i miss something?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ended up selling the IQ. At the time we had no snow and I made money on it so I let it go. Wish I would have had it today though.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]I ended up selling the IQ. At the time we had no snow and I made money on it so I let it go. Wish I would have had it today though.
i was gonna say man the iq woulda been awesome on those jumps and hills but cant beat making money[:D] now youl just have to buy the new 08 race sled and mod that thing out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Josh, you goin home again this weekend? Any chance of snow? If we could get some new stuff on that base I'd be home the very next weekend.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I also found out what its like to be sprayed with a solid stream of snow roost. Its actually pretty fun [:D]

Will have to enlarge this one
[attachment=57938]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]I also found out what its like to be sprayed with a solid stream of snow roost. Its actually pretty fun [:D]

Will have to enlarge this one
[attachment=57938]
i have been sprayed b4 but with rocks good thing i had a helment on lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts