Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know, last year at this time we were all trying to figure out what to rename this section of the forum to. some of the names that come to mind are "lack of snow conditions, or no sno conditions, or dirt conditons" and the lack of the white luster continued into late december for some of us, now look at this year,,,,,,,,some of us have seen the white, and it is only the 21st of [red]OCTOBER[/red]. i am optimistic as to what the season will bring, could it actually be a copy of last year? lets hope not. or maybe those that rode a bunch last year will not ride as much, and us that had little snow, will get dumped on.... now im not trying to be a doomsdayer, i hope we all get the right amount, and it last all season, not just here and there snowings. it just stuck me funny that some of us get to see the white, even though it is gone an hour or two later. EDITED BY XLTMAN,,,,,IT ISNT NOVEMBER YET!!!!! if it was im late on my rent......damn

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by xltman:
some of us have seen the white, and it is only the 21st of november.

[/quote]

Lol, where exactly do you live where it's november?

-Dean

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
if it was november 21 and this is all the snow.. WOW that would blow.. but whew good thing its october, becuase it kicks ass we already got snow!

i fling poo

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
LOL! /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/withstupid.jpg

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Ha, ha....november.....
Actually, I remember when I was smaller, and me and my sister and brother took some pictures in front of a large leaf filled pumpkin, there was about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground. Maybe this IS an average year and we ahve just forgotten what one is like. I SURE hope so!

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
We haven't gotten any snow yet in central Maine, but they have up in northern Maine near Canada.

Man, last year, we weren't even riding untill about the 2nd week of Jan. Then were pretty much finished by the end of Feb. I'm really hoping that we get a good ol fashion winter this year EVERY WHERE.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ITS SNOWING......AGAIN!!!!! AND ITS ONLY THE 22 OF [email protected]!!!!!! i got the month right this time......still having troubles since the marrige,,,,,,this whole "OURS" thing really screws me up. the only thing my wife lets me get away with not calling "OURS" is my sled........thank god for that!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
lol! /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/microwave.jpg

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by xltman:
still having troubles since the marrige,,,,,,this whole "OURS" thing really screws me up. the only thing my wife lets me get away with not calling "OURS" is my sled........thank god for that!!!

[/quote]

Ours, shmours.......you better "nip that in the bud" now before its too late. You let them get away with that for too long, and it will never change.

Believe me, I'm speaking from experience here.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will keep that in mind tfin, naw, she is great, it doesnt bother her when i still call stuff mine.......she is rather playful about it

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
when i say MY stuff to my wife she looks at me funny.. so i repeat myself and she ignores me. but she knows my stuff from her stuff. i dont want that girly crap she has lol

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Actually, last year at this time, on this day (October 24) we got a foot of snow. I was riding my sled. I remember that vividly. Then the snow melted and we resumed farm work. Then no snow all winter.

Whacked....

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
671 Posts
ya i remeebr that ploaris man, but in mn here we only gout bout 6 inches

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
The the 'we got snow!!!' topic from last year. Some ppl had snow in mid october.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts