Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about painting the inner lights(guide lights i belive they r called) red...is they any paint u can use on glass or is there lights that i could buy red

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I wouldn't recommend painting any lights or reflectors. How about getting a different colored bulb?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
cant find red because its illegal, red and blue bulbs are considered to be impersonating the police.

·
Registered
67 Posts
buy red tail light paint, the stuff you would use on models to paint your bulb if you can't find a red one. Our local Canadian Tire carries red bulbs. Maybe try the Canadian Tire site, they also have blue ones, was pulled over a while ago for having blue signal lights in on my truck. Just got a warning and was told to take them out, they are still in. I have also gotten a couple of warnings for the skull thats on my grill, its eyes light up red when my park lights are on. My point is, the bulbs are out there, just because they are illegal, does not mean they are not being sold somewhere, you just have to look. Canadian Tire stocks all kings of illegal stuff around here. Good luck on finding your bulbs.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5548795_paint-light-bulbs.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts