Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of converting to the fusion style seat if I can find one for a decent price over the summer, I need to know how they are for comfort, height, etc compared to say the gen II chassis seats, or slightly older indy seats. I also have children that ride with me from time to time, is there room for a small child in front of me on these seats? thanks

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
they are much taller than the gen 2 seat they are very comefortable imo and there is deffenetly enough room for 2 people on one

·
Registered
863 Posts
yes, enough room for two people on it. they are alot more "stiff". more of a bench, and not a couch if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
dtmmil said:
I am thinking of converting to the fusion style seat if I can find one for a decent price over the summer, I need to know how they are for comfort, height, etc compared to say the gen II chassis seats, or slightly older indy seats. I also have children that ride with me from time to time, is there room for a small child in front of me on these seats? thanks
I came off my XCSP on to a Fusion and find it's a lot narrower and you have more leg room, it's very firm so you don't sink right down in the seat like some of the older still indy seats, but is still soft enough you don't get a sore butt form sitting on it.

The second ride after buying my Fusion I took my girlfriend with me on the back, I found with the two of us there was still enough room to move around just like on the old XC seat, the Fusion seat I think is actually longer top because the rear compartment is under the seat not coming through the top at the back. The only complaint I have about mine is the back of the seat doesn't stick up very high so with someone on behind you they need to hold on all the time because that is the only way they are staying on, but with a small child infront you wouldn't have this problem as you would be holding the bars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts