Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what gas is going for up in Bessemer, MI or the neighboring communities? I am trying to figure out a budget for a trip we are planning/praying to take.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I don't know about my American friends but here in my area gas is 78 cents a litre. That's 4.54 litres/gallon. Roughly $3.50 a gallon. Supreme or high Octane is around 85 cents a litre. Expensive here![:D]Sorry, didn't mean to be off topic of yours just venting my frustration of never-ending gas prices[:(!][:(!][:(!]

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by mrpolaris18
[br]Sorry, didn't mean to be off topic of yours just venting my frustration of never-ending gas prices[:(!][:(!][:(!]
No problem, wow 3.50 a gallon!!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Well, I live in the UP and I would guess that the gas would be between 1.30 - 1.60 per gallon. I live about four hours from Ironwood though, thats just a rough estimate. It could even be over 1.60, but I dont think so... If I were you I would plan on paying about 1.50 per gallon.

·
Registered
506 Posts
ya mrpolaris, I know what U mean, I also live in canada, and this gasoline tax is a huge piss off.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
$3.50 a gallon!!!!! WOW! If it were that high here there is no way in hell you would see my riding anything.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Want to play...got to pay B-(

·
Registered
506 Posts
ya, but hey, it pays for keeping the roads paved and such. atleast it does up here

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
highway stations or snowmobile places... At least here in Mn, highway stations are 1.40/gal and sled resorts that arn't near any highway stations sell for about 1.90/gal

-Dean

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
the closer to the tourist spots, the moreexpensive everything is

·
Registered
667 Posts
A US gallon of gas where i live is $4.90. =(
About 70% of the price is comprised of two different taxes. So on top of the 30-50% income tax, we have two different taxes on our gas.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Gas prices in Ontario.

An American Gallon = 3.78 litres
An American Dollar = 1.29 Canadian

We pay ROUGHLY (US) $2.00 a (US) gallon in Canada, give or take $0.30 depending on where you live.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts