Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, with no snow and a 40 degree weather I figured I might as well wash and wax the old RXL today. Plus the new digital camera needed a workout! [8D]

[attachment=52332][attachment=52334]

[attachment=52338][attachment=52339]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That RXL is perty clean.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]That RXL is perty clean.
Of course it is, I just washed it![;)] Really it's a dirty b!tch to all the other sleds on the trails!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
so are you ever going to get a set of ski's for that thing. or are you going to run steel with ski skins forever....lol

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by rev500ss
[br]so are you ever going to get a set of ski's for that thing. or are you going to run steel with ski skins forever....lol
I'm looking, just be patient.[:D] I'm thinking a set of red SLP SLT skis. Maybe after I pay tuition for next semester.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just had to give you some crap...lol
In today's time you don't really see that many sleds with steel skis. the SLP's would look nice on it though oh and the RXL does look to be in good shape. it might not be the nicest sled on the trails, but I wouldn't turn down a ride on one if it was the only thing I had available at the time. riding is riding no matter what the sled is! [:D]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
^No offense bro but that 650 would make light work out of your Rev both top end and in the twistys. Havent seen it run but its my guess hes got it dialed in pretty good.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Worst title for a thread....ever

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by Zrxpilot
[br]^No offense bro but that 650 would make light work out of your Rev both top end and in the twistys. Havent seen it run but its my guess hes got it dialed in pretty good.
I'm sure it would... My reference was to the age. not the powerplant

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by ACG
[br]Worst title for a thread....ever

I honestly was thinking the same......

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by The_Mad_Warrior
[br]ACG you always negative. great job on it.
Actually, I was Laughing My Ass Off when I read that. Worst title ever being sarcastic.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
haha well i do love snowmobiles.. but uhh...

great lookin sled!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
if this weather keeps up i might have to clean mine too.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
^^ LMAO!!!!!!
Looks nice, real clean, a handjob huh ?????????? Never did quite here it refered to as 'cleaning your sled up'...
So, uuhhhhhh, did the sled enjoy ????????????????????

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Looks great. So you get the extroverts installed? Havent read the conclusion, ive been away for awhile.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by tripplethret
[br]^^ LMAO!!!!!!
Looks nice, real clean, a handjob huh ?????????? Never did quite here it refered to as 'cleaning your sled up'...
So, uuhhhhhh, did the sled enjoy ????????????????????
Yes, the sled enjoyed the HJ.

As far as the extroverts, they are on there. They were on there when I made this clip.

Oh, and right now she's not quite as dialed as I'd like, I still need to go back and put the preload on the torsions back where I want them.
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/_Images/Member%20Videos/Miscellaneous/2006126131555_8920.wmv

Right now the track has slightly more than an inch of play, on the old drivers it would ratchet right now, with the new drivers it just goes!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts