Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone in the Gaylord area that has ridden the trails could tell me which trails are the best to ride (when they get snow). Thanks

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I hate to be a killjoy but you do know there is no snow in gaylord?

·
Registered
855 Posts
I don't think there is any ridable snow in Michigan [SadBounce] [Twak]

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Originally posted by 98700xcBB
[br]I don't think there is any ridable snow in Michigan [SadBounce] [Twak]
West end of the UP if you are up for a long drive!! They have a base and rideable trails but the conditions are far from great.

As for the Gaylord trails I don't have a trail map in front of me but the trails in that area are pretty nice. They get beat up on the weekends just like any trails in the Gaylord/ Grayling / Cadillac / Houghton Lake area though. Your best bet is to go during the week.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
agreed, We usually go up there for Sun. through Wed. trails are a little rough on Sunday but by that evening everything is nice and smooth for the rest of the week. Hopefully things shape up quick, we're suppose to be heading up there the last week of Jan.

·
Registered
364 Posts
rite now we have nothing .and when i sy nothing i meen i could cut the grass if i wanted to

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[Slap] Yes, Yes, Yes I understand there is no snow but maybe mid to late Jan. is when I plan to go. Just wondering for when I do get up there. Thanks [8D]

·
Registered
364 Posts
the blue bear is realy nice and gromed every day
trail 7 is good form gaylord to indian river trail 4 is good to.
just about every one you hit here is good just try to make it here monday -fryday not on the weekend thay all get beat bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts