Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, winter is almost here. I have been making a list of the things that are going to be done to snowmobilefanatics.com and polarisfiles.com...it is getting quite long shall we say. One major thing I really want to get into this year is snowmobile articles and tutorials with pictures found at polarisfiles.com. I think it would be great if we could get some willing members to help out with some of these things. If you have a good story you would like to write and put up, let me know. I will be making new sections for all of this.

As for the tutorials, I was hoping to integrate it SF as well as making it a big feature of PF. There are already a couple of tutorials for everyone to view there, these were made up by members. If anyone at all is working on something sled related, reguardless the brand of sled I would very much appreciate it if you have time to snap a couple of pictures and put together a list of steps of what you did in the end like the couple of individuals did in the tutorials we already have posted.

Other than that, I am thinking of ideas for this place. I want it to become one of the first places you all look when you fire up your computers in the morning, or get home from a ride. If any members want to help in the ways I mentioned, please feel free to contact me or post here. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hey Erick, i did another tutorial for p-man on a gear swap, i have since deleted the file, but maybe he still has it lying around? Otherwise, i'll keep my digital cam ready for the next carb rebuild...lol i know its coming, i end up doing it at least once a year to someones sled.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br] Other than that, I am thinking of ideas for this place. I want it to become one of the first places you all look when you fire up your computers in the morning, or get home from a ride.
Eric, "You had me at Hello"!!!!J\K ;) Man this already is the first place I visit when I hop on the computer! But I guess if you want to make it even better then who am I do get in your way!!LOL No really though awsome job and keep up the great work..... all your new ideas sound great!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
LOL...i wake up, come on to forum, come in to eat dinner and check out forum, come home after work and check out forum...multiple times....lol

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats not good enough though!!! [:)]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]LOL...i wake up, come on to forum, come in to eat dinner and check out forum, come home after work and check out forum...multiple times....lol
Yup. Sounds like a typical day. Then in the evening add some nothing to do so I check out forum...

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by TriumphoverU
[br]Hey Erick, i did another tutorial for p-man on a gear swap, i have since deleted the file, but maybe he still has it lying around? Otherwise, i'll keep my digital cam ready for the next carb rebuild...lol i know its coming, i end up doing it at least once a year to someones sled.
U know what, I totally forgot about that.

I still have it too!

Well, things will be undergoing some changes and it will be added. Sorry about forgetting that Dean.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Shoot i just finished taking a set of clutches apart... I will be doing a carb cleaning shortly and at least one of my sleds skids will get pulled apart. I will take some pics of both.

I agree with everyone else this is a great forum. I am on all day at work... Hope my boss doesnt read the forum. :)

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
U know what, I totally forgot about that.

I still have it too!

Well, things will be undergoing some changes and it will be added. Sorry about forgetting that Dean.
No problem p-man, thought maybe you got busy or something, I forgot about it too, until i seen Ericks post just the other day

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]Sorry about forgetting that Dean.
Is there another dean on the forums besides me?

And BTW, yeah I'm definitely into making a tutorial or two... I'll have to keep that in mind when I start doing maintenence on my sled when I get it home from storage.

-Dean

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey erick, sounds like some good ideas. I'll be doing a clutch rebiuld , suspension work and a top end job too. Plus a service. Hey my dad just bought a digital cam too. Anyways i'll try to break all my work into steps with lots of pics if you just keep me informed on how to get everything to you.

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
lol, this is funny.

The tutorials are a feature for my site, yet everyone is throwing them at erick.

Wonderful.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Umm, maybe because they are replying to the post "I" made? He was answering me.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I might be able to put together a little tutorial too.

I'll be installing a new set of slides on my rear skid, as well as studding my track. I see you already have one for how to stud a track.
I'll snap some pics. There is always the delete button :)

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The more the better! We gotta fill PF up!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts