Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going crazy trying to figure this one out please help me!!! Ok so i just picked up a 1 owner 1999 xcr 800 with reverse and mirrors and you name it its got it! 2,100 miles for $1,300 i am looking for a good clutch setup and gears that will work with the reverse setup. I know nothing about any of this. I am looking for a good setup that will be a torque monster for trail riding with a get there fast top end! I never lake ride just trail ride. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS SETUP??

·
Registered
707 Posts
Just be patient..... I seen you are waiting for mad cow to respond by ur last 3 posts within an hour.... its gonna take a little while to get a response since most of us on this site have jobs and only check up on it every now and then not to mention its towards the end of the season so its starting to slow down around here[thumb]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not tryin to piss anyone off sorry... The wife finally gave into letting me get back into sleds again. I came across an awesome deal i just couldnt pass up. Since i am older now and dont have the back i used to i bought it do to the fact it has reverse and its an 800 triple...geuss i will always be a sucker for the rumble of the big block triples. I wanna make it a trail sled that has *ss tons of low end torque monster midrange and top out fast since i dont lake ride....

·
Registered
707 Posts
Well you have come to the right place this site has all the info you could ever need and were always glad to see someone getting back on a sled [:D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
24-40 gears combo,with 53-36 dalton helix,grey polaris secondary spring.almond-black primary spring with 58 g of weights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts