Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
I guess what I kinda got outta that was your not to experianced at riding?? Idk, looks like you had some pretty good conditions and also looks like a possability of being able to do more than what you guys were doing. Otherwise keep up the riding and keep having fun!!!!

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any suggestions for improvement? please keep in mind that this is only my second video ever and we are running on limited time and resouces. all videos were taken on digital cameras which is why the quality may not be the greatest we've started to use a monopod to help steady the video a bit more too.

· Registered
242 Posts
The vid was pretty good, didnt care for the first song but the second wasnt bad. You guys should have been launching the hell out of that hill or built a step up jump out of snow so you could jump from the halfway point and land at the top! Never the less it still looks like you had a good time and thats all that matters.

· Registered
601 Posts
Icefishr said:
no shots of falling off i can do. i will keep experimenting with music styles too.

Thanks Stormy
Well i kinda like the falling off every once in a while but you can get a good HD cammera for 100 bucks. I already have a gopro HD helmet cam but i want one of these eventualy http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&safe=off&q=sanyo+xacti&cid=13694178556018808957&sa=title#p

· Registered
59 Posts
lens filter for the bright days with snow keeps the brightness down. wide angle lens will be great, maybe a tripod for most shots. film a lot and edit down so you don't have a lot of down time shits with just riding.

keep up the good work

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tru7683 said:
At least you have some snow, been looking at dirt trails for the past 2 weeks.
Icefishr said:
i will look into tryin that step up idea too. snow not so good for that right now as its really dry and the winds have pack everything pretty hard. nice thought though.
you have a good point. we are very thankful for the snow we have and this weekend could be really good as its supposted to warm up which should soften that snow up again and allow me to try a few things. i kinda wish we had some decent trails around here. we mainly have road ditches which are gettin destroyed by the plows right now.

· Registered
180 Posts
try to film at different locatons, or at least from different angles if you have nowhere else to go. It gets boring watching someone go up and down the same hill for 5 minutes on video.

· Registered
708 Posts
Man I wish I had snow like that. Nice effort out there, looks like you guys need more seat time on your sleds though. My sled is 12 yrs old and I ride harder than you guys, dont be afraid to abuse them a little more. [;)]

· Registered
2,226 Posts
I would say quit trying to ride everything slow and then pull the skiis and just ruttin the ass outta everything. Theres alotta good spots that coulda had potential to get alittle bit of hang time but not after it got rutted out, catwalks aren't that impressive to watch over and over again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.