Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about getting a newer sled im currently ridding a 72 ski-doo olympique and im thinking about upgrading to something with so more step in it.Ive got to sled in mind either a yamaha phazer 1984-1990, or a polaris indy 86-90. whats you oppinions?

·
Registered
901 Posts
polaris indy's are really reliable sleds. phazers dont have the best suspension compared to the indy's but it would be a drastic improvement over your current sled.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
phazers are known for being one of the most bullet proof sleds and actually they got some good jam to them not sure on the indy though

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm biased a little, but I'd look for an early Indy. While nothing compared to today's sleds, they were pretty damn good for their day. The 500 will scoot along real good, but any of them will far surpass what you ride now.

If you get a new sled, keep the old one and fix it up. Vintage sleds are nice to see around.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'd also have to say, go for the Indy

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i also am biased a bit, i have a 94 indy...love it to death. great sled never had a phazer but heard they had decent performance but like stated above not the best suspension mines for sale if u are interested..pm me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts