Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Some will say to put stabil in the gas. I just get mine as low as possible and top it off with fresh when snow rolls back around. My biggest thing is getting the weight off the suspention. Put something under the rear bumper and something under the bulkhead so it's all relaxed. Then I just throw a sheet over em. I don't put covers on em because it's a pain if u ever want to stair at it/them and think about how much summer sucks.

· Registered
2,666 Posts
^^ Like he said I run mine empty and just fill with fresh at the beginning of season. I don't fog the engine or anything, I like to start it up once a month during the summer instead.

· Registered
1,378 Posts
GotMud said:
^^ Like he said I run mine empty and just fill with fresh at the beginning of season. I don't fog the engine or anything, I like to start it up once a month during the summer instead.
X2

· Registered
104 Posts
make sure to use the drain screws on the bottom of the carbs to get all the gas out it will greatly benifit you. your jets will not get gummed up and mostly likely you will not have to clean hte carbs next winter

· Registered
2,487 Posts
A wad of steel wool also keeps them out, put some in the exhaust outlet too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.