Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mxz800 2001 i have a 144 woodys gold diggers in the track. Just wondering if anyone could help me with a few tips to get it to hook up better. Its stock nothing done to it but the suspion is set as light as it will go i weigh 155lbs and i have posted this in the general also thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
clutch kit would help alot of the line , change the chain case gears , The might be a strap in the back suspension tighten that up , aftermarket pipes also would help

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
cats rule it sounds like it's nto havign power issues it sounds liek tis havign problems gettign the power to the ground.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestion i will try want ever it takes to get my sled off the line without spinning out. thanks alot captaincpfd

·
Registered
625 Posts
what size lug track?1 1/4 or 1 1/2 inch will help out alot.The sno-cross sleds run 1 3/4 for the best off the line traction.

·
Registered
344 Posts
id get a quick clutch kit for speed off the line and 144 studs is more than enough studs on a light sled like yours so the track shouldnt spin

·
Registered
581 Posts
ya id definetly say a better track, look at my signature pics, thats with a 1.5'' camoplast

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]cats rule it sounds like it's not having power issues it sounds liek tis having problems gettign the power to the ground.
agreed... He doesn't need more power... learn how to read catsrule! Tighten those limiter straps down... it will help a ton!!!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Learning to read would be a major accomplishment, so would hitting the spell check button!! [:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts