Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im glad this aint my sled after what happened would mind having it though before the crash. i have no info on this crash found it on snowest's picture page here it is:/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/Big Crash.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Auh! Thats not pretty... I hope the driver is ok.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope he is ok also. bet though he had some bruises wonder what he hit or what hit him to mess every thing up and not mess up the Hood

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
He must of hit one heck of an object to twist it like that..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
ya know if ya look at it...it sorta looks like the bombardier ds650 atv? weird eh,both made my the same company.maybe they guy wanted a ds 650 instead of a mxz?!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
LOL...i see it. You've got to have a good imagination... hehe.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
actually, when i first saw the pic b4 i actually looked at it, like unconsiously saw it then focused, i thot it was a DS 650

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]I thought that was a new model of sled at first!
LOL, that thought entered my mind too, "is that the new REV???"

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
lol..I thought it was a quad the first sec I seen it to..

·
Registered
762 Posts
looks to me like he maybe hit...i dont know like object that looks like a sports car, because the skis arnt damaged, and the hood aint damaged real bad, but beween those places its a mess, so like...it looks like the thing he his was mabye a half foot or soo off the ground and maye only a foot tall...kinda like the front end of a sports car.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
depends on where he was riding, but if the snow was deep enough maybe there was a fence line and the posts were covered w/ a seom fresh powder and he was crusin along and hit a hidden one of those?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
It looks like a big stump, or big post because look at the way the tunnel and trailing arm are bent, he must of been crusing when he hit whatever he hit..

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
the far ski looks mangled too so who knwos?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yea, it is pretty mangled. I sure wouldn't want to be the one riding that sled.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts