Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday (Jan 15) my sled was stolen from the parking lot at my workplace. I went out side just before lunch to warm it up and found that it was gone. I called the cops first then I called my wife to get her to bring me her sled so that I could go and find the bastard. Well I drove around town for about an hour then I caught up with him and chased him for about ten minutes. I let him go, I knew who it was and also if I pressed him any harder he would have crashed my sled. So about ten minutes later I found my sled. I guess he did not know who’s sled it was, but once he found out it was mine he knew he was dead. I live in a town with 1300 people so I know everyone and also I am the biggest person in town (6'2 300lbs.) so people know not to touch my s#!t. No damage, but the motor does not run the same. I think I am going to replace the pistons and rings for good measure. Well tonight I am going to the bastards house to FORCE a confession out of him, he is 16 so the cops can't do anything till they get that. Well I just had to rant, thank you for your ear!

·
Registered
625 Posts
The only thing you should force out of him is his s%$# out threw his mouth.Make a deal with him 5oo for the piston and ring damage and he will have his life spared.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Holy $hit what the hell is wrong with ppl and there kids these days. Well you cant touch him because he is under age,so kick the $hit out of his father for raising such a f#ck head.Make them buy all new parts for your rebuild.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
just scare the sh*t out of him and if he does it again well i dont have to wrote anymore cuz im shure you get the hint

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Glad you got it back!!! Sucks about the rebuild though! But better safe than sorry and stuck out on the trail with a blown motor!!! Scare the **** out of him and make his daddy pay for the parts!!!Just my .02

·
Registered
831 Posts
I have zero tolerance for a thief. ZERO

Still from your family, your employer, your friends, your community, from anyone!

You are a thief and should get your just rewards.

Bulldog

·
Registered
359 Posts
Tell him if he rebuilds your motor he won't have to find out what his left nut tastes like. I am a cool headed person by nature, but i have neither the patience nor the restraint when it comes to someone taking another mans property.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
that f-in sucks. i hate peices of $hit like that. if kick that kid so freakin hard hed be paralized for the rest of his life. nice to hear you got the sled back, crappy that it dont run the same

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Originally posted by SnowMan110
[br]Pay for my gas and I'll come ring his neck
I'm not 18 yet :D
[PointLaugh] Now that's funny and good to know! (I'll)keep you in mind for some of that action. I can't belive the punk would jack a sled in a small town and ride it around??[:(!] G-Man remember (accident's)can happen if you know what I mean[;)]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by kessinger700RMK
[br]Holy $hit what the hell is wrong with ppl and there kids these days. Well you cant touch him because he is under age,so kick the $hit out of his father for raising such a f#ck head.Make them buy all new parts for your rebuild.
This is very true, BUT it wouldn't be G-Mans fault if the kid slipped and bounced his head off the curb 15 or 20 times!! Remember the law isn't made to be broken but it can be bent!!! [:D]

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Dont touch him because comming from a kid if a adult gets up in my face and touchs me once there will be chrages presed, stay leval headed and talk to his parents and if they refuse to pay for parts then figure out a idea.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Kid or not, he needs to get taught a lesson. Just because he's under age doesn't meen a thing. If he's old enough to steel, he's old enough to feel some pain. I had my gerage broken into by minors. The cop said if I wanted to kick the crap out of them he would turn his head. I doubt it would be any different here.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]
Originally posted by kessinger700RMK
[br]Holy $hit what the hell is wrong with ppl and there kids these days. Well you cant touch him because he is under age,so kick the $hit out of his father for raising such a f#ck head.Make them buy all new parts for your rebuild.
This is very true, BUT it wouldn't be G-Mans fault if the kid slipped and bounced his head off the curb 15 or 20 times!! Remember the law isn't made to be broken but it can be bent!!! [:D]
Very true. G-Man just dont leave your boot print on his ass

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
My God! Back to reality guys! Let the law handle it. He is underage so he will get off with a slap on the wrist, but you can sue for damages in civil court. Touch him and all you will get is jail.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
How did you know it was him? The snow clothes he wore? Just curious, I bet his parents are going to ask you the same question and you have to have a good response. ESpecially if you have great detail of the clothes he was wearing, and its laying on his bedroom floor.

Then, you get cops involved and get your sled fixed (if it's broke).

It would be fun to go beat him up and scare him within an inch of his life.. but its even better to make sure EVERYONE at his school and everyone in town knows what he did, AND you get your sled fixed. The kid don't have money, so they are going to go after his parents, then his parents will make him pay them back.. thats my guess anyways.

Be sure to let us know the outcome

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 02B440A0

^Fricken spell check, I had like 10 minutes of damn typing untill I hit spell check now I can't get it back. Last time I use that POS...

I think you should take him out to your truck and put a sack over his head so he doesn't know where your going and do a few laps around his block and then tell him your on a remote country road, and that none will ever find the body. Then cock a shotgun and tell him his life is going to end, then boot his [email protected]@ onto his front lawn and tell him if you ever hear of him touching anyone elses property again he is going to end up in a wooden box.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts