Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[8D]we will be going on sunday i think, I am guessing i will be working that saturday.
I hope i played my cards right with the wife, at the state fair she bought a bunch of craft stuff, I told her go ahead if she needs it then get it, thinking that at haydays i can say, well you bought your stuff at the fair because you needed it, now its my turn.lol. plus i lugged around her back pack for 9 hours with out one complaint, so that should also apply at the drags to get me enough time to look at everything.
we need to talk riley into getting his ultra into grass, most the other familys think he could do quite well, if not become the dominate one. no joking.
I was getting schellbachs goat by saying schnieder the guy that went 116 last year at haydays says some guy with an open mod 1000 from rush city is to scared to run grass against him, hay its fun to get people going, schnieder didnt say this but it worked, rick got wound a little, but if someone wants to set a new record for the drags ricks sled is for sale, it does 136mph in 650 feet, so to beat 123 in 600 feet is probably not that hard and to beat 116 in 500 feet is not out of the question, i only use the schnieder name to get rick going i am sure he is a nice guy, like most sledders. and rick didnt say anything bad, only he wont do grass for it is so hard on the sleds, and his wife wont let him. I think most husbands can relate on that one.lol.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I may be there, who knows. How far of a journy is it from Brainerd?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
About 125 miles. That's nothing. Well worth the drive for Haydays!
Of course, to me 125 mi. is nothing since i recently drove a car from Texas all the way to Minnesota. That was 1300 miles in 1-1/2 days!

I'll be at Haydays too.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
questino bout Haydays, i have heard lots about it but am still kinda in the dark

Where is it at? my dad was talking bout something similar if not it in or around St. Cloud MN

do dealers bring their new sleds (04s) there and put them out for sale or just the carry overs? my dad knows of some guys possibly going down there and they said they would pick me up a sled if they found what i wanted, and i want a '04 X2 and i dont know if they sell the brand new ones there or not?

i know u guys can help me out [:D]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
ACG Haydays is close to Lino Lakes Minnesota which is just north of St. Paul
And all the 04 models should be there, including the unveiling of polaris's new 440 race sled!

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Dealer also bring their sleds down their so theirs a good chance their will be sme X2s their..

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i cant think of much you couldnt buy or see at hay days.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Madcow,

I did the same thing at the fair... Wife needed something i said OK knowing that i was going to haydays this coming weekend...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I made the big mistake of not telling my wife about Haydays until just this weekend. Turns out she made "Other" plans for the weekend. I may have to pull the good old "Work just called and I have to go in for a half day" trick.[:)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts