Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a couple buddies are going to the polaris show tonight where you can check out the new sleds for 04. I will bring my digicam along but I was wondering if you guys had any specific requests of stuff you would like to see? Post your pic requests here and if you are lucky I will post them tonight after I get home.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by kimba466
[br]Make sure you get pics under the hood, suspension (front and rear), and perhaps of the instruments.
Thanks!
Of what? Every single sled there? [:D]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
IA,

As you may remember, I'm from Duluth as well. I wasn't even aware Polaris was coming to town. Is it tonight only?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by intendedacceleration
[br]
Originally posted by kimba466
[br]Make sure you get pics under the hood, suspension (front and rear), and perhaps of the instruments.
Thanks!
Of what? Every single sled there? [:D]
yes. [:D]

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by pigboy
[br]IA,

As you may remember, I'm from Duluth as well. I wasn't even aware Polaris was coming to town. Is it tonight only?
I think it is tonight only, but can't confirm that. I will be there at about 6 tonight. Look for the bright green fxr jacket.....I will probably get mauled by legions of polaris fans! [:D]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by intendedacceleration
[br]
[br]IA,

I think it is tonight only, but can't confirm that. I will be there at about 6 tonight. Look for the bright green fxr jacket.....I will probably get mauled by legions of polaris fans! [:D]
Hey, wernt you looking at switching sides?? In a snowmobile sense ofcourse! [:D]

·
Registered
226 Posts
[:D]Surprise me! I trust your judgement.
ProX series and XCs would be nice though.
Sorry I wasn't specific the first time.[;)]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Pro X. Lots of pictures of Pro X and Pro X2.

The RMK's are nice too. I don't like the XC's so u can ignore them [;)]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Lazy me. I just checked the polaris website. 5-10pm, tonight only. I'll be stoping by after work. Look for the guy in the black trench coat, suit & tie, a bit of drool in the right corner of mouth.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[br]Lazy me. I just checked the polaris website. 5-10pm, tonight only. I'll be stoping by after work. Look for the guy in the black trench coat, suit & tie, a bit of drool in the right corner of mouth.

lol, I will look for ya

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
A nice pic of the blue 800 Classic.Mess me and I'll give you my non-junk email address.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by ACEXLT
[br]A nice pic of the blue 800 Classic.Mess me and I'll give you my non-junk email address.
All pics will be posted here, unless they are of hot naked chicks, in which case I will probably be too busy with the hot naked chicks to post anything.[:D]

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I went last weekend to the Polaris show. It was pretty cool seeing all the new stuff, but i found the best part was talking to all the other Polaris fans that were there. It was alot of fun.

I posted my first impressions here:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5980

1 - 17 of 17 Posts