Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken an serious intrest in sledding. I have always had a sled but it is a peice of junk everest, so I decided to get a newer sled. I found a 1996 ZR580 EFI with a rebulit engine, shocks and clutch for $2,800cdn. Im only 14 so money is an issue and i have to sell my dirtbike first. Is this a good deal. And anybody who has owned/ridden that sled, how does she handle

·
Registered
975 Posts
Well sledhead....that seems a little high to me. (Just my opinion though) I know in my area they've been goin from $2,200 to $2,500 and that's in excellent shape. My buddy sold his sounding like yours, clutched, picked etc. for $2,500.OOOOOps...sorry, just noticed 96 year, I'd still try for $2,500. Seem like sleds are goin for a dime a dozen. Worst he can say is no.They're a great workin sled also. You shouldn't be disappointed with it if it's as good as you say it is[:D] Good luck.......Mark

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yup...that's what my buddy sold his for and yes we're Canadian

·
Registered
975 Posts
Sledhead I was just checkin my traders again and that does sound like the average price.(me wrong again.oops) Still......like everyone else does, start low and go from there. Let us know how you make out. And welcome to the forum. Mark

·
Registered
312 Posts
before i baught my tcat 3 months ago , i had been shopping for a good 4 months before , and that price is in the norm ,, actually pretty good.
Don't forget that's what he's asking ,, usually poeple don't get what they ask for because they know they are gona get bargened down to maybe 2400 or 2500$ and that would be a good price for that sled.
That model was great ,, specially in the trails ,, and with a little work , can go like crazzy!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yeah try and zqueeze a couple hundred off of that price. Even still that sounds like a decent deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts